Friday, January 29, 2016

Free Write


Once upon a time there was a man sitting on a park bench reading a newspaper in Central Park, New York City. Now at the same time this man was reading the newspaper I happened to pass by. On the front cover there was an article about Taylor Swift that day. As I walked past the man I noticed he was reading the Taylor Swift article, and being the Swifty I am I went up to talk to the man. I asked him about what he thought about Taylor and he respond by saying he thinks she is very talented and seems very nice. Then we chatted for a few more minutes before I stated how badly I wanted to meet her. Before responding to what I said the man hesitated for a while. He had a look on his face that seemed to tell me he wanted to tell me something, but he wasn't sure if he should. Finally after a few moments of critical thinking the man whispered to me, "Okay, so, you seem like a really nice girl and like a awesome Taylor Swift fan."I replied, "Thank you!" Then the man spoke again saying,"okay, I am going to tell you something fairly amazing in my opinion. You cannot tell anyone though." my mind started racing, thinking of all the wonderful things he could say. Then my thinking was interrupted by the man's voice saying, "I am Taylor's manager, and I would like you to meet her." At first I was startled. Even though I thought so much about his reply I did not know what to expect. Finally the information the man just shared with me processed in my head. I was very excited, but I didn't know if I should believe him or not. therefore I asked for the mans name and Taylor Swift's record label company know what both were called.  The man said both the right names. I know people fake it out there, but for some reason I felt like this man was telling the truth, and this kind of opportunity does not happen every day. I stated to her really excited and asked him when and how. He asked me where my parents were and I told him just around the corner. He told me to take him to meet my parents and they would work out when I could meet Taylor. I took him to my mom and they introduced themselves. My mom was a little skeptical at first, but this man knew so much about what haw was saying my mom was finally persuaded. They made a plan and told me I would be able to meet Taylor the following day. If we both ended up like hanging out with each other enough we would be able to hang out the whole day, but as of now the plan was from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m. I was so excited I would barley sleep that night. The next say a limo was sent to pick me up. It took me straight to Taylor's huge apartment house. I tried to take in everything that happened that moment. Every single breath and foot step. Her manager was with me and knocked on her door. Taylor opened up the door with a warm smile. Her manager introduced us and she told me to come in. An that is the story of how I met Taylor Swift  and became her best friend. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment