Thursday, January 21, 2016

CE #4.2

1. How many students attend an AISD school? Page A1 "Austin district no longer...."

There is an enrollment of 83, 591 students. 

2. How (not how much) will Big Ben State Park potentially grow by 578 acres? Page B1 "Big Bend State Park..."
Big Bend State Park will grow by involving swapping acres of public land for acres of the private neighboring, LaMota Ranch. 

3. What are the Pantone colors of the year? Page SA2 "New top Pantone colors..."
The Pantone colors of the year are Rose Quartz and Serenity blue. 

4. Do you know anyone who colors? What do you think about this new trend? Page D1 "Coloring Craze"
Yes, I do know people that color, and I like this new trend because I like to color and now coloring is not going to just be for little kids. I also think that it is very nice for people who love to color. 

5. Which of these would you like to attend this weekend if you could? WHY? Page D2 "The Long Weekend"
I would like to attend the Chicano Giants of Jazz because I enjoy listening to Jazz music, and I think it would be a fun experience with either friends or family members. 


Short Answer:
The major causes of global warming are the long term planetary warming caused by human emissions of green house gases. El Nino is also causing the earth to heat up more. Consequences of higher global temperature is an intensification of rainstorms because a warmer atmosphere can hold more water vapor. The oceans measurements are also becoming shorter as the Earth heats up. I do worry about global warming because it will effect everything on the Earth. I think as a society we can try to have less emission and green house gases spread to the atmosphere. We can try to make new technology that is safer for the environment and cheap enough for middle class to buy the tech so we can stop global warming. I think global warming is an issue. I do not think it is a huge issue as of now, but if humans do not do something about it things could become worse, to where it would be a huge problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment