Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Peer Reflection #2

1.  Claire wrote this story

2. Her story is about chores and how she does not think kids should get rewarded for doing their chores.

3. "I do not think that parents should give their kids allowances."

4. Yes.

5. No they didn't make it wishy-washy at all.

6. Yes.

7. 1st

8. I think that she wrote a straight commentary piece

My Comment:




1. Maya wrote this story

2. Her story is over social media and how she thinks it is a good thing even though there are so many people that disagree with that.

3."Bullying can be done through face to fave interaction and texting, so it is unfair to blame social media outlets for this issue." "I feel that the inclement of social media in our lives benefits our relationships with others and helps us better understand the world around us."

4. Yes.

5. They were a little wishy-washy at the beginning of their story, but once I got to more the middle and the end it was more straight forward.

6. No.

7. 1st

8. I think this person wrote a straight commentary piece

My Comment:

No comments:

Post a Comment