Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Final Exam Planning


  • I am going to shoot for this project on Thurs, Fri, and or Sat.
  • I am going to shoot outside in my front or back yard
  • I will be describing how to plant a tree
  • To get this project finished I will need to have a camera that can take pictures and videos, I may need to get iMovie at my own house, I will probably need a tripod, and I will need a tree.
  • For the project I will start by taking a picture of my yard and I will put narration on it, then I will take a video of myself driving to the store and driving home from the store. I will take a video and possible pictures while I am picking out the tree. Then when I get home I will take pictures from there. I will take pictures of the supplies and I will take pictures of hand movements and all the things I need to do to plant the tree. I will narrate this section of the project. Then I for a few days I will take pictures of the trees growth process and it getting watered etc. The end of my project will probably be a picture of the people who helped and myself with the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment