Thursday, April 21, 2016

Final Exam Preview

1. In the iMovie lessons I learned how to place the photos into iMovie. I learned how to add voice overs and music into my movie. In the videos I also learned what most of the buttons do and how they work.
    I also learned how to make the videos shorter or longer. The lessons taught me how to rotate the image depending on the timing. Finally I learned how to download short of.
2. One thing I already knew how to do that was told in the lesson was that I already knew how to add photos and videos.
3. A new thing that I learned is that I learned how I can do a voice over with my own voice.
4. I am conceded about figuring out what my topic is going to be for the project.
5. I am confident that once I figure out what my topic is going to be I will be able to get photos and videos soon after.
6. Topics I am thinking about are a hiking trip, making some sort of craft, planting a tree or how to eat my favorite burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment