Friday, March 4, 2016

Other high school newspapers

1. My favorite newspaper front page was Northwest passage. This was my favorite front page because they picture, design and font was really well put together and it looked like it was thought about. It just really grabbed my eye.
2. The paper that immediately caught my eye was the Odyssey newspaper. This picture caught my eye because they picture was big and bold. The picture had good lighting and contrast and it was simple.
3. My favorite headline from by favorite newspaper was 'The Homework Headache' story. It was there main story and it made me interested because I have something in common with it. I always get headaches and I always have a lot of homework so it made me interested it what the whole story was going to talk about.
4. There are no stories on the front page, but there are four headlines for stories on the front page.
5.All the newspaper have a picture and a headline that is bigger than the normal text. All the newspaper have some words on them and most have headlines of other stories and the main story. They all have colors and fonts that are not normal ones.
6. Things that vary are that some newspapers have the whole cover a big picture with no words and if they don have words there is only the headline and maybe a slogan, all the pictures are different, and what they stories are about are different because they all relate to the school they go to. All the fonts and colors are different, and the designs are very different for each newspaper.
7. The high school newspaper are different than the world newspapers because the school pictures had more newspapers with a front cover of just a picture and barley any words, while the world newspapers had a different layout from the high school newspaper and they all had a story and/or the starting of a story on the front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment