Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Magazine Peer Edit


Claire's magazine cover

1.  The magazine names are Four Seasons and Exposed and Claire Meyer made them.
2. I really liked the pictured that was used for the Exposed magazine. I also really liked how she placed everything on the pictures. 
3. Claire could have made the colors of the text more cohesive with each other and the picture. 
4. I picked this cover because it was a good picture that is different than some other magazine covers. 
5. Yes, yes and yes.
6. I would probably pick up the magazine. I mean it is not my favorite magazine I have ever seen, but I really like it. 
7. Yes I can tell because I know who Claire is i might not be able to if i didn't know her.


Cianna's magazine cover

1. The magazine names are The Morning Grind and Exploration Weekly and Cianna Chairez created these magazines.
2. I really liked both of the pictures that were used to create the magazines. The are really good pictures that are eye catching with a font that goes really well with the picture and the headline of the magazine.
3. The only thing I would say that could be fixed would be that you can read the date really well but that is all.
4. I picked these covers because they are really well done! The pictures are really well and I really like the whole cover. Everything just goes together really well.
5. Yes, yes and yes.
6. I would pick up this magazine in a store because it is really good
7.Yes I can tell which is a portrait and what is a self portrait.



Emily's magazine cover

1. The magazine names are Iridescence, and explorer and Emily Merritt created these magazine covers.
2. I really like the magazine covers used because they are good pictures. I really like your iridescence one because it has great colors and very well corresponding text.
3. The only I would say to fix would be that I don't really like the color of yellow used for the headline Explorer.
4. I picked these covers because they are eye catching and have a calming vibe to them. Iridescence is really really good!
5. Yes, yes and yes.
6. I would pick these magazines in a store because they look like they were very well thought through and they look interesting and well done.
7. Yes I can tell which is a portrait and which is a self portrait.



No comments:

Post a Comment